It includes 8 helicopter hours (about 4-5 full days of heliskiing with the total drop of altitude of approx. 25 000 vertical meters. Fly and ski on one of volcano slopes: Viluchinskiy (1273m), Avachinskiy (2741m), Aag (2310m), Arik (2300m), Mutnovskiy (2323m), Zhupanovskiy (2932m). Skiing down to the Bolshe-Bannie hot springs valley, to the Pacific Ocean shore or to the active volcano crater is also possible. Accommodation at the Mountain & Sport lodge “Snow Valley”.
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF HELISKIING IN SNOW VALLEY AREA:
- – Location in the skiing area = less helicopter time spent
- – Experienced guides = safety + best chosen routes
- – Our own snowmobile fleet + snowcat = freeride on down days
- – Ski lift, snow park, cross-country trails + equipment rent = for those who don’t heliski yet and for those who are not satisfied with heliskiing only
- – Small chalets with private hot spring pools for a home-like atmosphere
- – Our own infrastructure: thermal pools, banya, restaurant, cinema, gym
- – Cameraman and a ready-made movie after your trip (included in the price)
- – Crab Party instead of one of the dinners!
- – Group must consist of 12 people minimum (otherwise the price increases)
- – The heliski routes are chosen by the guides and depend on the group riding level, weather and snow conditions
- – The program is planned for good weather
- – We do not provide any refund for missed meals
- – You are obliged to have full cover insurance (medical and transportation expenses included)
Arrival at the airport of Elizovo (30km from Petropavlovsk-Kamchatski). Meeting, transfer to the lodge“Snow Valley”. Check-in.
Main instructions in safety measures, heliski rules etc.
Spare time and acclimatization
10.30 Take-off to the heliski area, lunch in the mountains
18.00 Return to the base
19.00 Dinner; rest, hot springs
Extra days for the case of a bad weather
Departure to the airport
Please contact us for a quote.
– 8 helicopter hours (about 4-5 full days of heliskiing with appr. 25 000 vertical meters)
– Meals – full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner), in heliski days – lunch is in the mountains, in non-heliskiing days – on the base
– Crab party (instead of 1 dinner) (during high season only)
– Accommodation in base “Snow Valley” (double rooms)
– Minimum two professional guides for each group; minimum 1 guide per 5-6 heliskiers
– Avalanche sensors (transceivers), avalanche shovels, probes
– Group transfer airport-hotel-airport
– Accompanying person (tour leader) within the whole time of the program
– Cameraman, after trip movie (during high season only)
– ABS backpack
– Visa and other consular service
– Air tickets, all airport taxes
– Ski, snowboard and other equipment rental fee
– Emergency evacuation fee
– Individual transfers
– Individual menu (drinks and meals not included to the group menu)
– Additional expenses caused by bad weather conditions, airport time-table changes,equipment breakage, illness etc.
– Luggage exceeding fee
– Equipment repair service fee
– 50% of the program cost is paid upon application
– Full cost should be paid no later than 40 days prior to the start of the program
– We refund for every helicopter hour not used because of bad weather or technical problems